Image Sources and Rights
EWAKE GERMANY GmbH, Peter Ruwe, Matthias Mumm, Thomas Henne
Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. All names, terms, symbols and graphics used here can be brands or trademarks owned by their legal owners. The rights to all mentioned and used brands and trademarks are exclusively owned by their owners.
Fulfillment of the information obligation according to Art. 13 GDPR
The protection of your personal data is particularly important to us. EWAKE GERMANY GmbH therefore processes your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions. With this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing in our company.
The following data is stored by us for the purpose of contract processing:
First name, surname, date of birth, title
Bank details/credit card details
phone number, email address
Product ID / vehicle identification number, registration number of the boards at the water navigation office
The purpose of processing and storing this data is to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 TKG and Art 6 Para 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary fulfillment of contract) GDPR.
If the contract is concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the statutory retention period (10 years) has expired.
If you have repairs or services carried out by us, the data will be stored as long as regular orders are placed or as long as the water sports equipment has not been returned to us. After 10 years at the latest, the data will be deleted on a rolling basis, unless the deletion is expressly requested beforehand and there are no legal or statutory retention periods to prevent the deletion.
In principle, deletion can be requested at any time.
Data is only passed on if this is necessary and then within the framework of legal requirements. We only pass on the data if this is necessary for the execution of the contract, e.g. on the basis of Art 6 Para 1 lit b GDPR or due to an overriding legitimate interest in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit f GDPR.
In order to process the contract, it may be necessary to pass on data (depending on the order) to companies or partners:
- Banking institutes/payment service providers (credit card data for debiting the invoice amounts)
- conclusion of a guarantee contract)
- Insurance for claims settlement
- tax consultant
- Lawyers for bad debts
You are entitled to:
- to check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data,
- to request the correction, addition or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law,
- to require us to restrict processing, and
- to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or to withdraw the consent previously given for the processing,
- request data transfer,
- to find out the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your and personal data are transmitted,