Image sources and rights
EWAKE GERMANY GmbH, Sascha Pollrich, Peter Ruwe, Thomas Henne
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. All names, terms, signs and graphics used here may be trademarks or registered trademarks owned by their legal owners. The rights of all mentioned and used brand names and trademarks belong exclusively to their owners.
Fulfilment of the duty to inform according to Art 13 DSGVO
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. EWAKE GERMANY GmbH therefore processes your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions. With this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing in our company.
For the purpose of contract processing, the following data is stored by us:
First name, surname, date of birth, title
Bank data/credit card data
Telephone number, e-mail address
Product ID/vehicle ID, registration number of the boards at the Wasserschifffahrtsamt
The purpose of processing and storing this data is to fulfil the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures.
The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 TKG as well as Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary contract performance) DSGVO.
In the event of the conclusion of a contract, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored in any case until the expiry of the statutory retention period (10 years).
If you have repairs or services carried out by us, the data will be stored as long as regular orders are placed or as long as the water sports equipment has not been returned to us. After 10 years at the latest, the data will be deleted on a rolling basis, unless the deletion is expressly requested beforehand and no legal or statutory retention periods stand in the way of the deletion.
Deletion can be requested at any time.
Data is only passed on if this is necessary and then within the framework of the legal requirements. We only pass on data if this is necessary, for example, on the basis of Art 6 (1) (b) DSGVO for the performance of the contract or on the basis of an overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
The transfer of data to companies or partners may be necessary for the execution of the contract (depending on the order):
- Bank institutes/payment service providers (credit card data for debiting invoice amounts)
- Conclusion of a warranty contract)
- Insurance companies for claims settlement
- Tax consultants
- Lawyers in the case of irrecoverable debts
You are entitled
- to check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data,
- to request the rectification, integration or deletion of your personal data which is incorrect or which is not processed in accordance with the law
- require us to restrict processing; and
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw consent previously given for the processing,
- request data transfer,
- to know the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are transferred,