Surfed too close to the shore and your jet has sucked up stones or similar and damaged the impeller? No need to despair. We have the solution!
Here you can quickly and easily find the right replacement impeller for your jet, of course as always made of high-strength aluminum. Your jet is ready for use again in 8 steps!
- Loosen the grub screw of the jet coupling.
- Loosen the jet cooling water nipple.
- Remove the 3 - M4 grub screws on the jet nozzle.
- Now remove the rear nozzle.
- Now you need a strong rope or similar. Put this around the impeller and pull it with the shaft out of the nozzle body.
- Now carefully heat the 2 grub screws on the impeller and remove them.
- Remove the impeller from the shaft and replace it - don't forget to secure the impeller grub screws of the new impeller with Loctite too.
- Now assemble the jet in reverse order - the electric surfing fun can continue!
Shipping to all EU countries, Canada, USA and Russia. We deliver to other countries by prior arrangement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery time approx. 11 days after order plus transport time DHL/forwarding agency.Shipping costs within Germany:
- For accessories and accessories (except batteries/rechargeable batteries) the shipping costs within Germany are 5,99 €.
- For boards (weight incl. board, battery(ies) and packaging: approx. 45 kg) the shipping costs within Germany are 390,00 € (incl. transport box deposit 210€).
Shipping costs within the EU and Switzerland:
- For accessories and accessories (except batteries/rechargeable batteries) the shipping costs within the EU are € 14,99 €.
- For boards (weight incl. board, battery(ies) and packaging: approx. 45 kg) the shipping costs within the EU are 430,00 € (incl. transport box deposit 210€).
Shipping costs to Canada, USA and Russia:
- Accessories and accessories are unfortunately not available outside the EU.
- For boards (weight incl. board, battery(ies) and packaging: approx. 45 kg) the shipping costs to Canada, USA and Russia are 650,00 € (incl. transport box deposit 210€).
We also offer the possibility to pick up the boards at one of our three locations after prior arrangement. In this case there are no shipping costs. You can select the locations in the checkout.
We usually deliver via DHL or a shipping company of our choice. If the goods are not accepted by the carrier on the second delivery attempt, they will automatically be returned to EWAKE GERMANY GmbH.
Please note: The import to Switzerland is done by a customs agent. This agent charges: a) the customs duty for water sports articles (0,45 CHF per kilogram weight) as well as b) the handling fee of the Swiss customs in the amount of approx. 10,- to max. 25,- CHF The generally valid Swiss import tax (currently 8%) has to be paid by the buyer in Switzerland.